The 411 Seniors Centre is re-open to the public as of January 24th, 2022!
We will be open Monday to Friday, from 9am-4pm, under the following
- You must be double vaccinated against COVID19 to enter the centre. Proof of
vaccination will be requested.
- Physical distancing and masks continue to be required indoors at the centre. (BC
Provincial Health Order)
- If you feel sick or unwell please stay home. We can assist you by phone: 604-684-8171
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The centre is currently offering the following in-person activities:
- Drop in support services, including free public computers, internet, Wi-Fi, telephone
- Information and Referral program – please call to book an appointment.
- 1:1 tech support
- Limited small group activities
- 411 committees and planning meetings