Thursday October 28, 2021 – 1pm
Invitation to Join
The BC Societies Act requires that 411 Seniors Centre Society hold our 2020-2021 Annual General Meeting before the end of this calendar year. We are holding the AGM by a zoom teleconference. We are also able to assist people to join via zoom at the center with an assistance from 411 Staff and on 411 provided computer. RSVP with Gurpreet Sandhu by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone 604-684-8171.
To join by Phone:
- Register before October 26th, 2021, by leaving a voicemail message with your name and number for Gurpreet at 604-684-8171
- To join the AGM meeting on October 28th 2021 at 1pm:
Dial any 1 of these numbers:
+1 778 907 2071
+1 647 558 0588
+1 587 328 1099
+1 204 272 7920
+1 438 809 7799
+1 647 374 4685
You will be asked for –
Meeting ID: 606 591 8204
then # Participant ID: (just hit #)
To join Online:
To receive the zoom link to join the meeting, please register, by sending an email to Gurpreet Sandhu at email@example.com or by calling at 604-684-8171.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email with information about how to join the meeting online.
For a print copy of the 2020-2021 Annual report and/or 2020-2021 Audited Financial Statements please contact Gurpreet Sandhu firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 604-684-8171.
OPENING REMARKS AND APPROVALS – Marion Pollack, President
- Welcome, Introductions and AGM Procedures
- Approval of October 28, 2021 Annual General Meeting Agenda
- Approval of minutes of the 2020-2021 (Oct. 29, 2020) AGM meeting.
- President’s Report & Questions– Marion Pollack.
- Auditor’s Report & Questions – Gary Wozny, Auditor.
- Approval of 2020-2021 Financial Statements and Auditor’s Report
- Appointment of Auditor for 2021-2022 (Motion to appoint Tompkins, Wozny, Miller and Co.)
- Executive Director’s Report & Questions – Leslie Remund
- Nominating Committee Report /Election of Directors – Patsy Craig
- Foundation’s Financial Status – Gwen Willox
- 3510 Fraser Street, 411’s New Centre development – Stuart Alcock
CLOSING REMARKS – Marion Pollack